- Lessons will run as planned on the stipulated day and time, except on days declared as public holidays or cancelled by the coach.
- There will be no make-up lessons or refund of fee for any absenteeism (e.g due to exams, going on holidays, unwell, etc)
- There will be no compensation or make up lesson if pool is close due to bad weather or any natural . The swimming instructor and the pool authority reserve the exclusive rights to cancel the swimming lesson for safety reasons. However, the instructor will standby to continue the lesson as soon as the pool is deemed safe for swimming. Lesson will be conducted as usual under raining conditions without lightning alert.
- For temporary discontinuation, students are required to place a one month deposit to reserve their instructor’s slot if they need to temporarily discontinue the swimming lessons for a month or more. Therefore, for those students who are absent for the whole month will still be liable to pay for the fees or risk their slots being taken up by other students.
- For withdrawal from the class, one-month advance notice required.
- Fees are charged on a monthly basis for 4 lessons per month (including public holidays).
- On months whereby there are 5 weeks, swimmers will be informed on which are the weeks the 4 lessons will be conducted.
- We will not be held responsible for any claims arising out of any injury, damage or loss of life while attending this course and this includes all cost and expenses incurred as a result of such claims.
- We reserve the right to add, delete, or change our terms and conditions at any time as we deem fit.
- All 4 lessons have to be consumed within 30 days starting from the first lesson. Any outstanding lessons will be forfeited with no compensation.
- Last minute cancellation will still be counted as a lesson taken unless instructor is informed 1 day in advanced.
- The possibility of a make-up class due to postponement will be subjected to the coach’s availability.
- Postponement of classes, due to bad weather (Lightning Alert), will need to be communicated to the coaches at least 2 hours before the lesson.
- Lessons may continue under raining conditions without lightning alert.
Photography & Videography
You hereby confer on Singapore Swimming Lessons - YellowFin the absolute and irrevocable right and permission with respect to the photographs that we had taken of my child / myself in which he/she may be included with others: a) To copyright the same in Singapore Swimming Lessons - YellowFin name or any other name that Singapore Swimming Lessons - YellowFin may select; b) To use, re-use, publish and re-publish the same in whole or in part, separately or in conjunction with other photographs, in any medium now or hereafter known, and for any purpose whatsoever, including (but not by way of limitation) illustration, promotion, advertising and trade, and; c) To use my name or my child’s name in connection therewith if Singapore Swimming Lessons - YellowFin so decides. You hereby release and discharge Singapore Swimming Lessons - YellowFin from all and any claims and demands ensuing from or in connection with the use of the photographs, including any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy. This authorization and release shall inure to the benefit of the legal representatives, licensees and assigns of photographer as well as the person(s) for whom he/she took the photographs. You fully understand the contents hereof. For children under 16, you represent that you are the parent/guardian of the above named model. You hereby consent to the foregoing on his/her behalf.
We will not be held responsible for any claims arising out of any injury, damage or loss of life while attending this course and this includes all cost, and expenses incurred as a result of such claims
We reserves the right to alter terms and conditions without prior notice.